Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wisteria Candy Cottage - Take II

I made the hour-long trek back out the candy cottage in Boulevard this morning. Thankfully, they were open this time, but the pickings were quite slim. All the filled/truffle type candies were gone. This was fine with me, as those are my least favorite. They still had plenty of gooey, caramelicious turtles! I swept in and shouted "Give me one of everything!" Well, okay, I didn't shout it, but I did get one of everything. Here is my haul of divinity, nut clusters, turtles, bark, chocolate-dipped fruit, and chocolate-dipped pretzels:



It's actually one turtle short, because I devoured one in the car on the way home. Absolutely delicious! Check out their store or website before they close on July 31 - they ship candy too: www.candycottage.com. And don't think you can come over and try some of mine, because I'm not sharing! ;-)

No comments: