Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Totally Lost

I had to take a nap this afternoon. This is because I will be up late (for me) watching Lost, possibly the best television show ever created, ever. If you already watch it, you know exactly what I mean. If you don't, please give it a try. I know you think all of us Lost junkies are wierdos, but I promise you - watch the first two episodes and you, too will be under the Lost spell.

To my Lost friends out there, I don't know if you are already aware of this resource - Jeff Jensen, a columnist for Entertainment Weekly, writes weekly recaps and analyses of each episode. He includes theories, reminders of past events, and he does the hard work of digging up the many literary, scientific, and, well, miscellaneous allusions throughout the series' history. If you like Lost and the completion of each week's episode leaves you feeling a little sad and empty now that it's over, this website may be exactly what you need to get you to your next fix.

Oh, and nobody call me between 9 and 10 tonight.

No comments: