Monday, January 26, 2009

Massage=Good

I treated myself to an hour and a half massage after work today. Is there anything better in the world? I think not. Well maybe I can think of one thing....

But I digress.

I went to Massage Envy because it's convenient and I had a coupon. Of course, they sucked me into a year-long membership. They have a great business plan - hit the customers when they're all fuzzy and blissed out on massage endorphins. I probably would have signed over my first born child! So now I will pay $59 a month and get a massage every month, plus I can go as many additional times as I want and pay $39 each time. This is a very good deal, but it's just one more selfish indulgence to add to the list:

  • Monthly massage
  • Monthly facial
  • Biweekly pedicure
  • Gym membership
  • Bimonthly hair appointment
  • And a Starbucks every damn day!
Now, I really need to consider cancelling my cable and downgrading my cell phone plan just so I can afford all of this pampering!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMMM.... A massage. I am also a member of Massage Envy. I can't wait to schedule my next massage. I've had to postpone for the past few months b/c you're supposed to be out of your first trimester before you start getting massages. But I'm going to be there next week! Yippeee!