Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just for fun...

I'm doing this because Steph sent it to me, although I think 50 questions is too many, so I pared it down to 25...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mom just liked the name Jennifer, but she is a big Camelot fan and Jennifer is derived from Guenivere

2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet, but hopefully someday

3. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes, but people never get it when I do. They always think I'm being serious!

4. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope. Never.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch

6. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, and I try to get them on without untying them, too. I guess that reveals something about my character!

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Quarterback Crunch from Baskin Robbins

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Facial expression: smiling, open, and friendly or closed, scowling, and angry

9. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm too eager to please

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The dryer, as my iPod has frozen

11. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Plum

12. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Jasmine and vanilla

13. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Meg

14. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
We have worked together for a couple of years. She's the coolest music teacher I know!

15. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Baseball, preferably at the ballpark on a Sunday afternoon

16. HAIR COLOR?
Is this a trick question? Currently, auburn

17. EYE COLOR?
My driver's license says blue, I think they are gray, but a couple of people have told me they are hazel. I guess it depends on the light?

18. FAVORITE FOODS?
Spicy Mexican food and sushi

19. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Slumdog Millionaire

20. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses

21. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)?
Klimt, Degas

22. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm never reading just one: Candy Girl, Just After Sunset, This I Believe and Building Academic Language

23. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Stones

24. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Helsinki, Finland

25. IF YOU WERE ON OF THE DWARFS, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BE?
Bashful. Really!

No comments: