Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm a Frappaccino

I got this quiz by following the link on Gail's blog. I am such a sucker for these kinds of things. I love quizzes, personality tests (see previous entry), and those dumb emails where you answer a bunch of questions and then forward it to all your friends. I am mildly interested in astrology too. Maybe I'm not-so-subtly trying to figure out who I am??




You Are a Frappacino



At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern



At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent



You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet



Your caffeine addiction level: low

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, am trying to figure out just who you are. With so much information already known about you, I'm still completely lost. Please help!!!