Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Movies

Summer is not quite half over, but I am halfway through my summer movie list. So far, I have gone to see:
Wolverine
Star Trek
Terminator
The Hangover
and Year One

By far, Star Trek has been my favorite. The young Enterprise crew was cleverly cast, and there were some fun action sequences. I enjoyed The Hangover, as well. This crazy, twisty, Vegas-set comedy kept me laughing the entire two hours.

I still have not gotten to:
Transformers - we are going to see it tonight
Public Enemies - hmmm, kind of disappeared from the theaters, didn't it?
Bruno - looks hilarious!
Harry Potter - we'll be seeing it on Thursday. Can't wait!
Funny People - out July 31

I am looking forward to finally seeing Transformers. Although the reviews have not been great, I am a sucker for big action-packed blockbusters and I would feel deprived if I missed this one on the big screen.

No comments: