Friday, July 17, 2009

Road Trip!

The bags are packed and the car is gassed up. Brandy and I are leaving in the morning on a road trip! Our itinerary is as follows:

Saturday: drive to Chico; stay overnight

Sunday: drive to Odell Lake, OR; stay until Wednesday

Wednesday: drive to San Jose; stay until Sunday

Thursday: visit with Kelly and Vicki and maybe some other LVM Folks?

Saturday: St. Lawrence high school reunion

Sunday: drive home

I will try to post a little each day about our goings-on, so stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well?! I've been sitting on the edge of my seat for over a week and I haven't heard D*** about this alleged trip to Northern CA, which makes me wonder whether or not you even have any friends up there. Or, if Northern CA even exists. No more teasers about your adventures to Middle Earth, Froto! Thanks for nothin'.