Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cystic Fibrosis Walk

This year, I am once again participating in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s GREAT STRIDES walk at DeAnza Cove on May 16.

As many of you know, I am a genetic carrier for Cystic Fibrosis.

Cystic Fibrosis is a devastating genetic disease that affects children and young adults.
Please help me meet my fund-raising goal of $150 by sponsoring me. Nearly 90 cents out of every dollar you contribute goes directly toward supporting research and specialized care that improves the quality of life for those with CF. And, it's tax-deductible. Making a donation is easy and secure! Just click on the link below to make a donation to my fund-raising page where your donation will be credited to my team. Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated!

http://www.cff.org/great_strides/JenniferHoward

Oh, and if you’d like to walk too, just let me know!!
Thank you!!

Update: The walk was great. Thanks Meg, Mom, and Jared for donating!! I've met my goal!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made it, babe! $150.00 and counting......