Friday, April 10, 2009

50 Questions

I got tagged on this one today by both Stephanie and Jen....

1. What color is your toothbrush
?
Lime green and white.

2. Name one person who made you smile today:
Linda - we had breakfast today and it seems her career is really coming together!

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
I was on my way to the Hash House for breakfast.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Sadly, I was at work!

5. What is your favorite candy?
Reese's Pieces.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Um, yeah.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Bye, Donnie!" as I was leaving work.

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Quarterback Crunch.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
SmartWater.

10. Do you like your wallet?
Yes! It says "I'm bad and you love it," which is a daily reminder that I don't have to always be good ;-)

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Shrimp Scampi/Pasta from Dream Dinners.

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I went through some hand-me-downs from Meg and added to my wardrobe.

13. The last sporting event you watched:
Tuesday night's Padres game.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Regular flavor, I guess.

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Jared.

16. Ever go camping?
Sure, but not in a long time.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Yes.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No.

19. Do you have a tan?
Hahahahahaha....no.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
No, I prefer pizza.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Yes, at restaurants.

22. What did your last text message say?
Uhhh....I'll keep that between me and the recipient.

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Knitting group, lunch at Karla's, dinner with my boy.

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
The wall. It is white.

26. What color is your watch?
I haven't owned a watch in years.

27. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
My high school boyfriend.

28. Look up-what is there?
Jeez, who thinks of these questions?! I see my popcorn ceiling.

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive-thru.

30. What is your favorite number?
Twenty-three.

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Jared.

32. Any plans today?
I'm done with my tasks for today, so I'll spend the afternoon reading and relaxing.

33. How many states have you lived in?
Just the one.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
It's raining and I really wanted a sunny spring break!

35. Last song listened to?
It's by Coldplay, but I don't know the name. The one where he says, "So you take a picture of something you see....."

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yes, but not very fast.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No, I can generally handle these 600 square feet.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Flip flops - I buy new ones about as often as I get my hair cut.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope. I am so grateful for what I have!

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't think so.

41. Do you love anyone?
Yes.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Play with fourth graders.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I think I'm more of a "hi" person.

46. What color is your car?
Dark gray.

47. Do you like cats?
Yes.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
I wasn't, until I read the question!!

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, Magic Mountain.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
I have one from foot surgery and one from my cat!

No comments: